Want to know more about being a critic? Interested in joining our organization? Looking to submit a review or article to Critically Speaking? We want to hear from you.
- President: Martin Morrow tramadol india
- Awards: Steve Fisher in Canada buy brand viagracost comparison female cialis
- Membership: Kelly Nestruck email@example.com
- Critically Speaking Editor: Stephen Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Join:
If you are a professional theatre critic or journalist in Canada writing about live theatre, we encourage you to join our organization.
Our annual fee entitles you to:
- Membership in the International Association of Theatre Critics (IATC), including an international press pass
- An opportunity to participate in the IATC’s international congresses and seminars
- Receive and contribute to the CTCA’s e-bulletin Critically Speaking
- Contribute to the IATC’s international web journal, Critical Stages
- Vote for the Herbert Whittaker Award for Distinguished Contribution to Canadian Theatre
- Full Voting Membership: $45. Category covers anyone who is reviewing or covering theatre professionally on a regular basis for a print, radio, television or online medium.*
- Associate Membership: $25. Covers anyone who is not a full voting member but has been writing about theatre, has been paid for their work and is pursuing a career related to theatre criticism, including the teaching of courses in theatre criticism.
- Student Membership: $10. For those students 25 years and younger enrolled in a theatre program at a college or university who intend to pursue a career in theatre or theatre criticism.**
*Full voting membership entitles you to participate in all international and national events, run for office, vote in award categories, receive all email notices and newsletters.
**Student membership entitles you to receive all email notices and newsletters, and participate in CTCA sponsored national and select international events.
Please email your application form (below) to Kelly Nestruck at email@example.com
An electronic funds transfer (ie Interac e-Transfer) can be sent to the same email address.
Alternatively, if you would like to send in your application or a cheque by mail, please contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please mail, or attach to your email, the application form below: